Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
You can throw this recipe together in just a few minutes and then let it cook most of the day for a
wholesome and delicious meal the whole family will enjoy.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 ½ hours + biscuit baking time
Total Time: 6 hours, 40 minutes + biscuit baking time
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup carrots, round slices
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 can corn, drained (or 1 bag frozen corn)
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, peas, green beans)
- 2 10.5-oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tube biscuit dough
- Put cubed chicken into a greased 6-quart slow cooker, then top with cut vegetables.
- Pour over chicken soup and milk, then sprinkle in garlic powder, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine well.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 hours.
- Add in frozen vegetables. Stir and then cover and cook on high for 1 more hour.
- Pop open tube of biscuit dough and place biscuits gently on top of soup.
- Remove slow cooker insert and place uncovered in a preheated oven.
- Bake per package directions on biscuit dough, or until tops of biscuits are golden brown.