- jim Young
This recipe calls for mild prepared horseradish but of course you can use a hotter horseradish or add some extra Tabasco sauce if you like your sauces spicy.
Use this as a dip for raw vegetables such as carrot or celery sticks, cucumber slices and pieces of sweet pepper. It makes a great topping for baked potatoes and salads and a nice side serving for scrambled eggs or a roast beef dinner.
I use it for my Breaded Fried Cucumbers that you'll also find in the recipe section at Dog On A Root.
Total Time: 10 min.
Yield: 1 cup
- ½ cup drained horseradish (mild)
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- A few drops of Tabasco sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.